Buy to Let Mortgages | Popular Situations
- You are looking at the possibility of becoming a First-Time landlord.
- As an existing landlord you are looking to build upon your property portfolio.
- You are in need of some help looking for a property, as you are out of town.
- You are currently on a standard variable rate mortgage and are looking to remortgage.
- There is another purchase that’s caught your eye and you’re looking to raise money from your current Buy to Let to put towards it.
- You are looking to change a residential property into a Buy to Let.
- It has been a few years since you have been involved in the property market and you would like a refresher of the rules.
- You are hoping to deal with a broker exclusive mortgage lender.
- The bank is making things difficult for you.
- Your situation is a little harder than most and you are in need of expert advice.
We work with a large number of mortgage lenders offering a variety of deals, including many specialist mortgage lenders. Our mortgage advice team have in-depth knowledge of all their different lending criteria.
Buy to Let Mortgages Cardiff
There are many different reasons for potential and existing landlords to invest in the property market. Some do it for future property/capital growth, whilst others do it to supplement the income they currently have. Some even plan for the long-term, looking at planning for their eventual retirement.
If you are looking at converting your current home into a Buy to Let investment before you move on to a new property, feel free get in touch. Our experienced Mortgage Advisors in Cardiff may be able to help you. These sorts of transactions are titled Let to Buy mortgages and we encounter them on a regular basis.
Our team of friendly Mortgage Advisors in Cardiff would be able to help arrange your new purchase and existing property mortgage. Something else you could look at is remortgaging your existing property to raise money for a future property.
As an Open & Honest Mortgage Broker in Cardiff, we are here to help you. Contact us today and we will arrange your free mortgage consultation.